Home > TV & Video Game Timers > Token Timer Video Game Timer
TV and Video Game Timer
Token Timer is a simple, inexpensive way to limit time for devices like TV and video games.
For your children, use it for allowance or
to reward positive behavior such as reading and homework.
For your business, use it as an inexpensive, secure way to meter paid time on electronic devices.
Token Timer installs easily on most powered devices, and each token allows 35 minutes of use.
- Installs in seconds
Easy to use and operate
TV & Video Game Timer
Our Price: $64.99
20 Additional Tokens
Our Price: $12.99
Add a One Year Replacement Extended Warranty
Order Online or Call
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee!
- One Token allows 35 minutes of use
- Includes parent key for unrestricted use
- Adds time for multiple tokens
- Notifies users when time is low
- Includes 20 high-quality metal tokens
How It Works:
Use the Token Timer to control the amount of time your children play video games, watch TV or
control just about anything that plugs into the wall.
Satisfaction Guaranteed & Warranty:
The Token Timer comes with a 30-day money back guarantee and a limited 90 day manufacture's warranty. See our optional replacement plan.
This TV Timer is ideal for international users. It can handle power input of 220V. A plug shape changer is required.
- Token Timer TV & Video Game Timer
- 20 Metal Tokens
- 2 Keys
- Tamper Evident Lock Tape
- Instruction Sheet
- Plug the power cord of the Token Timer into a wall outlet.
- Plug the power cord of the device you would like to control into the female power cord of the Token Timer
- Wrap the connection between the Token Timer and the device securely with the lock tape.
- Each inserted token allows 35 minutes of power to the controlled device, and Token Timer will add time for multiple tokens.
- The lights will flash as each token expires, and shut off one by one for the
- The buzzer will sound when one minute remains before the power is cut off. *
- To retrieve tokens, insert and turn the key in the top of the Token Timer and twist the lid.
- Leaving the key engaged also activates Parent Mode, which allows continuous use as long as the key is in the unit.
- Keep the keys in a secure location.
- Keep extra tokens secure by leaving them inside Token Timer.
- Use parent mode to allow access for long periods of time.
- Determine a weekly allowance for Tokens, or use them on a reward basis.
- Use Token Timer to monitor and limit you own usage.
Compare the different
Time Management Solutions.